Recent studies show that Excel is the reporting tool of choice for most enterprises. Excel’s ease of use and its power and flexibility for analyzing and sharing information through the whole organization and beyond are what make it so widely preferred.
Automate your full range of Excel reports. Companies can create a full range of reports, leveraging Excel automation capabilities, from detailed, operational reports for department heads to visually rich executive dashboards for decision-makers. These Excel reports and dashboards provide the crucial details your company needs to react quickly in any situation. You can even automate Pivot Tables in Excel!
Avoid the problems of manual Excel reporting. With Excel Automation, you can significantly reduce the amount of time your organization collectively spends updating, fine-tuning and distributing Excel reports. DataCycle Reporting gives you centralized and secure data access, complete Excel functionality and automated distribution of reports.
Advantages of Excel automation:
- Save time by developing standardized Excel reports: users can reuse existing reports, avoiding repetitive manual tasks such as report formatting and data validation
- Avoid errors from manual data gathering: automated access pulls data from all sources into a unique information channel for business intelligence Excel reports
- Combine data from multiple sources, including Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Oracle, SQL Server, AS400, spreadsheets and other formats into a single report
- Leverage existing Excel templates: you can automate standardized reports using your corporate layouts and formats
- Scheduled report delivery: end-user reporting can be set up daily, weekly, or monthly - whenever decision makers need the information
- Automated pivot tables: automatically populate pivot tables for multi-dimensional analysis in Excel
- Save training time and cost: users already know how to use Excel reports, and they love the simple and familiar interface, so there’s no need for end-user training
- Save money on reporting software: unlimited user licensing means that your company needs only Excel - no add-ins or plug-ins and no license costs per end user
- Avoid complexity with an enterprise reporting tool that maximizes Excel automation: easy-to-use query wizard and report designer provide advanced reporting and display via Excel