With DataCycle Reporting, finance and accounting departments can create a full range of reports and analysis, leveraging the functionality of Excel spreadsheets. From standard reports such as profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and income statements, through revenue/cost analysis, cash flow analysis, and other detailed analysis, DataCycle Reporting presents easy-to-use Excel dashboard reports. No matter what your data sources are, you can connect to multiple information systems simultaneously, ensuring that reports convey the most current and reliable information.
Extend the power of Excel. DataCycle Reporting gives users access to dynamic reports which use the analysis capabilities in Excel spreadsheets, navigating through the information, drilling down to detailed information, or comparing data across different timeframes, different business units, budgeted vs. real, and many other situations. These Excel dashboard reports are exactly what executives and decision makers need for maximizing opportunities and managing crises.
Excel automation delivers the insight you need. With DataCycle Reporting, finance departments can also schedule report execution and delivery, either via email or through your intranet, and customize the report content for specific audiences. This functionality allows decision makers within the organization (e.g., business unit managers, executives, and directors), as well as government organizations, shareholders, financial analysts, vendors, and clients, access to the information they need.
- Support for all major ERP/Accounting systems: Such as Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, JD Edwards, Peoplesoft, Oracle Financials and others
- Excel-based reporting: DataCycle Reporting delivers 100% complete Excel functionality in automated reports and dashboards
- Unique information channel as a single point of truth: automated, secure access to multiple data sources ensures that reports convey the most current and reliable information
- Pixel-perfect reporting: Excel dashboard reports are designed with corporate layouts and formats for online display and printing
- Customized content: data are compiled and targeted to various departments and specific individuals
- Scheduled report execution: end users automatically receive reports via email - right when they need them